Periodontal and Implant Maintenance: Therapy & Strategy
sustained by Bernita Bush Gissler RDH, BS, Bern, Switzerland.
October 23-24, 2020
2 days – Conference & Hands-ons
October 23, 2020 – Conference
October 24, 2020 – Hands-on
Limited number of participants
A course of Excellence designed as all to broaden and deepen their knowledge of non-surgical periodontal therapy.
The goal is to give You – the participant more insight in treating patients with untreated periodontal diseases and those post-therapy patients in a controlled maintenance program in an office or clinical setting.
Topics of the course
- Periodontal clinical assessment und diagnostic tools
- Therapy planning
- Periodontal Treatment concepts: deep residual pockets and adjunct therapy.
- SPT Supportive Periodontal Therapy: What are our options?
- Non- Surgical treatment of peri-implant infections: What are our options in 2020
- Ultrasonic and Airflow: what’s new and evidence based?
- Recognizing oral lesions and changes in oral tissues
- Dealing with our elderly patients: Clinical considerations (Gerodontology)
- High risk caries group: from identification to treatment strategies
- Errosion prophylaxis: an update, Dentin Hypersensibility
- Hand instrumentation techniques with scalers, curettes and special instruments.
- Embelish already learned techniques and learn new techiques and instruments.
- The combination of ultrasonic and/or Airflow® equipment can be used in the appropriate treatment phase.
- How, when, where and why ultrasonics.
- What are the options
- Participants will be provided with State-of -the Art and up to date evidence based techniques.
Course language – English
Daily schedule: 09:00 – 18:00
Location – Bucharest
For more info & registration pls contact: Mrs. Ana Grosu: 0752.180.824 / firstname.lastname@example.org